Oh the temptation! I honestly should have been in bed hours ago, what with my twisted organs and all, but when the sun says goodnight and I meet the moon is when I feel the best and most alive. Being alive is good, so I burn the oil and regret it in the early morning. This blog will be the death of me - I can't help but to write when it makes itself so readily available.
Sometimes I wonder if people feel they know me through my writing. It's an interesting thought, because they have met part of me, and yet have no idea what created the complex pattern and structure. It's quite different when you've looked me in the eye and heard the way I speak and judged the way I carry myself. I'll say it now - you don't know me from my writing, don't make that mistake. It's the back of the tapestry, you see, that is me; the part that's half mutilated looking and doesn't seem to sport any rhyme or reason. You see the other side, where it comes together to form a fairly logical picture. There's a difference between the sides, and if you can grasp that now we'll save many misunderstandings.
Interesting, I'm addressing this to a person. I don't even know who you are, or why I have a reason to write to you, or what I'm proposing to inform you of, and yet I'm speaking to a specific audience all the same. I'll ponder who you are, and you can ponder what knowing a writer really means, and we'll meet back here and discuss it in a bit. Sounds like a lovely plan.
All in good time,
the writer.
Monday, April 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment