Monday, November 17, 2008

love.

Listen. Hear me. See me, I beg.
Ask the questions, take the moment,
Care.

Come away with Me and be My love.

Always, I listen to other people. I'm the queen of following, the queen of being deceived, the queen of finding my worth in anything else. I love to worry and wonder over what people say, I love to over analyze and work myself up. I am a professional backstabber and hate filled child and adulteress. I have perfected the arts of denying my Love until I do it without thinking. I have honed in on my skills of hoarding self-perpetuation until I am a decrepit old man hiding in a cave like a magpie. I am decayed and hopeless and seduced by the devil's bride. I am without beauty and without light and without love and without hope.

Come away with Me and be My love.

Such a small whisper, such a small moment, and I am clean. I am new. And I can dance and sing and laugh and play and hope and cry and twirl in the wind. I am beautiful, and I am loved and adored and delighted in. And now I can play with the wind and the waves, and laugh with clear bells, and jump and spin and dance beneath the skies. Now I am given joy, as a precious daughter, as a hope-filled creation, as a holy beloved of the Love.
And it makes no sense. Logic is denied, human sense is stumped. I have no proof but the smile on my face and the laughter on my lips and the love of my heart. But for me, that is all I'll ever need. All I need is this boundless joy in my Love.

Come away with Me and be My love.

No comments: